Our approach is based on three pillars:
- An organizational change is preceded by a personal inward journey, as is shown by – among others – the U-theory by Otto Scharmer. Without reflection and inspiration there is no action.
- The book Reinventing Organizations by Frederic Laloux, who presents organizations as evolving organisms is an important source of inspiration. In this book self-direction is the leading principle. Only by renewing the organization one can create new products and services.
- Sustainability. We follow, inter alia, the principles of the circular economy in which all material is re-used, and the blue-economy, which connects ecological, social and economic sustainability.
We use a broad spectrum of means and methods. Here are some of them:
- Projects, events, courses
- In-company training
- Co-creation with organizations and professionals
- Connecting professionals, companies and social initiatives
- Brainstorming sessions with CEO’s, managers, employees and the self-employed
- Bringing people into nature by means of Vision Quests and Nature Trails
Connect to Toekomstvormers
Connect with Toekomstvormers